Futuristic Robot Man Rigged 3D model
Futuristic Robot Man Advanced Edition RIGGED
This is the rigged version of my Futuristic robot Man You can find the NON rigged version with FBX and OBJ file formats here:
If you want to buy only the head, follow this link:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BUY:
- RIGGED version only for 3Ds Max (included OBJ and FBX files contain only geometry)
- THIS IS A COMPLEX MODEL WITH 3000 GEOMETRY OBJECTS. (you may experience low framerates during animation in your viewport) Even though you can always combine (attach) most of them into several pieces of geometry, i prefer keep them separated.
- OVER 12.000.000 OF POLYGONS IN SUBDIVISION LEVEL 0. YES IT'S PRETTY HEAVY! IN PREVIEW SCREENS I USED SUBDIVISION LEVEL 2 (and 3 for some parts!)
- MOST GEOMETRY PIECES ARE SUBDIVISION READY (80%) and SOME ARE NOT (20% MOSTLY INTERNAL PARTS). SEE PREVIEW SCREENS TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA. The non subdividable geometry doesn't need to be subdivided.
- IT'S A ROBOT, NOT A BALLERINE! KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME COMPLEX MOVEMENTS WON'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT GEOMETRY INTERPENETRATION. IT'S LIKE MEDIEVAL HEAVY ARMORED KNIGHT THAT CAN'T DANCE LIKE A BALLERINE. SEE PREVIEW SCREENS TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA.
- WALK CYCLE IS INCLUDED + SOME POSES (SEE PREVIEW RENDERS).
- NO TEXTURES (there are no textures)
- NO UV MAPPING (this model is not UV UNWRAPPED)
- NO PLUGINS USED
- ALL PREVIEW RENDERS ARE INEDITED AND MADE WITH BOTH REDSHIFT AND V-RAY.
- I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED 2 OBJ files WITH TWO DIFFERENT POSES: HOLDING SPHERE (like in first preview image) AND ''A'' POSE
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SPECIFIC REQUESTS, DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!