Male Native American - Character Bust 3D model
Bust model of an older Native American man.
- Includes the highpoly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels.
- Includes also high density Decimated meshes and LowRes meshes (lowest subdivision level.)
- Great topology for sculpting and animation.
- Predefined Zbrush Polygroups.
- All meshes have UVs
Included Files & Formats:
- .ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) Sculpted meshes with subdivision levels.
- .OBJ - High density Decimated meshes.
- .OBJ & .FBX - LowRes Meshes. Lowest subdivision Level of the meshes with Polygroups/Materials IDs.
LowRes Meshes number of polygons
- Bust-head Mesh: 8016 (100% quads)
- Eyes: 1536 (A few triangles in the center)
- Caruncles: 96
- The model does not have textures, although all the meshes have UVs.
- The model is not rigged.
- Gums, teeth and tongue are NOT included.
- This model was created with Zbrush version 2019.1.2. In case you are using an older version of Zbrush, you can import the Decimated and LowRes Meshes to your version of Zbrush, and re-project the details, you practically won’t lose any detail.
- The preview images were rendered and created only to showcase the model. The provided files do not include any lighting or rendering setup, only the 3d models.
- The render images were created in Zbrush.
- This model is based on my Character Basemesh that you can find here: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/man/character-bust-basemesh-pack
This product has no reviews yet