First Person Arms Low-poly 3D model
First Person Arms (Male & Female)
Real-Time Game-Ready 3D Model This is a high quality realistic asset made for Real-Time engines using PBR technology as seen in many modern AAA games. It can be used in cinematics or can be simplified for mobile use.
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines (i.e. Unreal Engine, Unity), however it may be used with other renderers (i.e. mental ray, v-ray, etc).
- Highly detailed ZBrush file with 6 subdivisions and organized Polygroups for easy isolations.
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary.
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able.
- All objects are named and organized.
- Includes 4 skin tone variations for male and female.
- Maya 2016 (low resolution)
- OBJ (low resolution)
- FBX (low resolution)
- ZBrush 4R7 file (6 subdivisions)
- Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene
COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG – 4096 (4 skin color vairations for male and female) NORMAL – PNG - 4096 SPECULAR – PNG - 4096 GLOSS – PNG – 4096 TRANSLUCENCY – PNG – 4096
Total 13336 Verts: 6694 (per set of arms)
Thanks for looking!