Ear Set 3D model
This is a 3D model of an ear. Good for anatomy study and practice. You can use it as a base ear for character creation to save time. Included is a ZBrush file which has a default ear and 3 other type of ears on separate layers. You can modify the look by adjusting sliders in the layer pallete (see preview image for your reference).
- Efficient and clean topology
- 4 levels of ZBrush subdivisions
- Organized polygroups for easy part isolation
- Polygon count – 200 at lowest subdivision
- Zbrush model (4 levels)
- OBJ (subdivision level 2)
- FBX (subdivision level 2)
- Maya (subdivision level 2)
TIP: You can save 25% if you purchase “Superhero Basemesh Set” which includes male and female models. Available at the following link: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character-people/anatomy/superhero-basemesh-set
Similar Products: Fully textured eyeball model and teeth/tongue set are available here:
Thanks for looking!