New York City Streets Buildings Transport Sport Ultimate 3D model
- this is New York City Ultimate Edition 3D Model | a complex, ultimate and no compromise 3D model of New York City, USA
- this 3D model covers the area of New York City, Jersey City and Newark
- this 3D model is based on real data therefore this is a realistic road network, streets, buildings, public transport, sport facilities, aeroways and district borders/boundaries setup of New York City, Jersey City and Newark, USA This 3D model includes :
- buildings in 15 building groups for more random look | groups can be turned off/on
- road network and streets (red in preview images)
- squares and plazas (green) | the Central Park Lake is a separate object (blue)
- public transport lines focusing on the railway system (yellow) and 2 stations and stops objects (pink and light blue)
- sport, fitness and recreational activites locations (orange)
- aeroways (purple) of the 3 main airports of the area (JFK, LaGuardia and Newark – Liberty) as well as Teterboro Airport, Essex County Airport and Floyd Bennett Field
- county, district borders / zones in 2 objects (dark green and brown)
- all objects can be used separately for different projects if needed (ie. buildings for one project and road network for another etc.) and of course it can be used all in one
- the model is positioned on a flat surface (road network is on the “floor” - no elevation data included)
- UV mapped with overlapping UVs
- default color materials included (see preview images)
geometry is polygonal quads and tris (n-gons are less than 0.001%)
this 3D model is/can be licensed (commercial use is fine) under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareALike 2.0 (CC-BY-SA) license
buildings and streets data from OpenStreetMap / www.openstreetmap.org
Attribution : © OpenStreetMap contributors / http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright
POINTS/VERTS : 25388479 POLYGONS : 21227098
- .c4d - native format
- .fbx - v7.1
- .dae - v1.5
- .obj with .mtl
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Extra description is to avoid any misunderstanding with the 3D model ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Please note, that although the model reflects reality there might have buildings missing if there is no data available for certain parts of the city depending on the degree of data processing. Missing parts might be available later and if it happens an update will come to the model. If you purchased the model all updates come with no extra cost. Also there might be buildings already on the map which they don’t even exist yet due to urban planning projects regarding to the future.
These models are designed to show and present the city/area in the title in a minimalistic concept. They show a close to exact streets and buildings alignments and building heights (excluding parts where there is no or insufficient data to build 3d geometry) therefore they can be used for many purposes but they are not designed to build ie. high precision urbanscape.
These models are not 3D print ready.
On purchase, you’ll receive exactly the 3D model that you see on the preview images. Lighting setup isn’t included so you can render the model in your scenes or you can download a free render studio for the city 3D models in .c4d (native format) and .fbx (exchange format). The.c4d is basically ready to render. In the .fbx and/or .dae files the light parameters/details should be setup in your 3D software.
Free render studio download : https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/various/various-models/render-studio-for-cinema-4d
—————————————— Please, make sure that the model will suit to your project by checking the preview images and 3D Model description. If you’re unsure or have doubts, please ask before purchase and your questions will be answered precisely. ——————————————
The City Project by boscorelli3D - www.boscorelli.net