Low Poly PBR statue of liberty Low-poly 3D model
Detailed Description Info:
Model: Statue of Liberty Media Type: 3D Model Geometry: Quads/Tris Polygon Count: 14537 Vertice Count: 14814 Textures: Yes Materials: Yes Rigged: No Animated: No UV Mapped: Yes Unwrapped UV's: Yes Overlapping
1st image rendered in real time with Unity using the HDRP Pipeline
Other images rendered with the supplied Keyshot file.
Easy to setup for rendering with mental ray, vray or UE4 using the supplied FBX file
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Autodesk Maya models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No namespace issues when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Autodesk Maya Mb Scene
- FBX (Multi Format)
- Keyshot 4.2
Every model has been checked with the required software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
For other models be sure to check out our entire catalog on CG Trader!