1 / 53
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
COLLECTION 16 3D MODELS HOME APPLIANCES:
- Instant Pot Lux 6-in-1 V3 (6 Quart) Electric Pressure Cooker
- Samsung 2.1 cu. ft. Over The Range Microwave in Tuscan Stainless Steel
- Samsung 5.8 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection
- Samsung 5.9 cu. ft. True Convection Freestanding Electric Range in Tuscan Stainless Steel
- Samsung 30 Inch Electric Cooktop with Sync Elements
- Samsung 30 Inch Gas Cooktop with 22K BTU True Dual Power Burner
- Samsung 30 Inch Induction Cooktop
- Samsung 30 Inch Wall Mount Hood
- Samsung 36 Inch Wall Mounted Chef Collection Hood
- Samsung DV6300 7.5 cu. ft. Smart Gas Dryer
- Samsung Powerbot Turbo Robot Vacuum
- Samsung Refrigerator 18 cu
- Samsung Refrigerator 20 cu
- Samsung Refrigerator 28 cu
- Samsung Top Control Dishwasher with StormWash
- Samsung WF6300 4.5 cu. ft. Smart Front Load Washer
This model is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Fidelity is optimal up to a 4k render. Renders have no postprocessing.
This model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray ( 2.4 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2012 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2012 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2012 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R12 with standard materials
Textures: ( just for the models have textures )
- High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )