Spiral Seashell Photogrammetry Low-poly 3D model
This is a low poly model produced using photogrammetry on a real life shell. Preview images were rendered using blender's native render engine.
- Two different texture resolutions (4096x4096 and 1024x1024)
- Efficient, manual UV mapping
- Artefacts have been removed
- Model is available in four formats (stl, 3ds, obj, ply)
Each texture resolution includes:
- Ambient Occlusion Map
- Normal Map (Tangent Space)
- Bent Normal Map (Object Space)
- Normal Map (World Space)
- Faces/Polygons: 1 011
- Edges: 1 991
- Vertices: 982t
Thank you for your interest in my model. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.