White-tailed deer Low-poly 3D model
High Detailed Photorealistic White-tailed deer (FUR)
- High quality polygonal model.
- 3Ds Max file has VRay Standard Materials (VRayMtl)
- System Units / Display units: Centimeters
- Materials and textures have unique and meaningful names
- Preview rendered with Vray
- No special plugin needed to open scene
- Geometry: Polygonal Quads only
- Objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- 3Ds Max file include 3 Lights for the test render.
- 3ds Max 2011 V-Ray
Textures Formats: Deer_fur_color.png Texture size 8192 x 8192 Deer_Glossiness.png Texture size 8192 x 8192 Deer_skin_Diffuse.png Texture size 8192 x 8192 Deer_skin_Normal.png Texture size 8192 x 8192
HAIR AND FUR NOTES :
3DS MAX files have been created hair with hair and fur modifier. No any extra plugin required to render hair. 2 different hair systems (Main body hair and extra hair on the tail) You must use: Environment and Effects / Effects / mr prim Non-native file (.obj) come without fur.