Rhesus Macaque Monkey - Highpoly Sculpture 3D model
High poly sculpture of a Rhesus Macaque Monkey.
- Includes the highpoly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels.
- Lowest subdivision level is fully retopologized, with great topology for animation.
- The inner mouth is also modeled, including teeth and tongue.
- .OBJ - Decimated mesh.
- .OBJ - Meshes with the Lowest subdivision level.
- .ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) – With subdivision levels.
- .ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) – Decimated mesh.
- .OBJ Low Level Meshes number of Polys: 19.446
- .OBJ number of triangles: 1.8 million
- Zbrush points: 11.9 million
- This is a high poly digital sculpture only. The model does NOT have UVs.
- The model is not rigged.
- The OBJ file is a decimated mesh, 100% triangles.
- The model was created in real scale 1:1.
- Teeth, eyes, tongue, and nails are separate meshes.
- Eyes are just simple spheres.