RED HARTEBEEST 3D model
High Detailed Photorealistic Red hartebeest (Hair and Fur modifier). Modeling in 3ds max 2014 and rendered with Vray 3
The .max scene is Ready to render with Vray3 settings. Clean topology based on quads and tris. This model is completely UVunwrapped. The maps are in the. max .zip. Real world scale of the model - 1300 mm Teeth and tongue don't include The Fur is made with Hair and Fur modifier for 3ds max 2014. For an even better render quality you can increase the hair primitives count, up to your machine memory limit. There is 2 hair and fur nodes. 1.Body, 2.Tail,Features:
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects
- Display Unit Scale is set to mm in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
- HARTEBEEST skin.jpg (4096x4096)
- Kudu skin reflect.jpg (4096x4096)
- Hart reflect.jpg (4096x4096)
- Horn6 displ.jpg(4096x4096)
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object. Rigging and animation simple walking, show possibility, there is nothing more.
NOTE: Vray is required for the Max scene.
You can use the 'hair and fur spline curves' contained in max and fbx file, or as guides if you' re using a different Fur/Hair plugin.