Pig - Highpoly Sculpture 3D model
High poly sculpture of a domestic pig.
- .OBJ - Decimated mesh.
- Zbrush 2019 – With subdivision levels.
- Zbrush 2019 – Decimated mesh.
- .OBJ number of triangles: 1.8 million
- Zbrush points: 17.6 million
- This is a high poly digital sculpture only. The model is not retopologized, and it doesn’t have UVs.
- The Zbrush version has subdivision levels, and the lowest subdivision is a Zremesh mesh.
- The OBJ file is a decimated mesh, 100% triangles.
- The model was created in real scale 1:1.
- Teeth, eyes, tongue are separate meshes.
- Eyes are just simple spheres.
- The skull model is included.
- The OBJ file can also be used for 3d printing, since all the parts are watertight or manifold, that is, they have no holes. However, some additional editing may be needed. Depending on the size you are going to print the model, you may need to do some additional editing to adjust it to your printer and material requirements. For example you may need to make some parts thicker, or add support sprues, change scale, etc.
This product has no reviews yet