Tiger Shark Low-poly 3D model
Tiger Shark Rigged for Cinema 4D is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders. Model rendered with Cinema standart render/Marmoset. Renders have no postprocessing.
You can easily position it the way you need or animate.
See the renders to get an idea of how animation works.
- Fully rigged with bones and skin system in Cinema 4D R16.
- Base move animation.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In Cinema 4D, the Subdivision Surface function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
OBJ/ 3DS/ FBX/ Cinema 4D R16/ 3ds Max 2015 Vray + Unity2017
Diffuse/AO/Normals/Gloss 4096 x 4096