Tiger Shark Low-poly 3D model
Tiger Shark Rigged for Cinema 4D is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders. Model rendered with Cinema standart render/Marmoset. Renders have no postprocessing.
Fully rigged with bones and skin system in Cinema 4D R16. You can easily position it the way you need or animate. See the renders to get an idea of how animation works.
- Base move animation.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In Cinema 4D, the Subdivision Surface function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- Cinema 4D R16 ********************************* Polygons: 35 018 Vertices: 35 290 Textures Formats: Diffuse/AO/Normals/Roughness/Bump
- (5 .jpg) 4096 x 4096