Mi-24 Super Hind Low-poly 3D model
The SuperHind is based on the Hind-E airframe. It is fitted with a new integrated navigation and weapons suite, driven by a powerful mission computer. Modern western avionics upgrade produced by South African company Advanced Technologies and Engineering (ATE). Super Hind carries a 20 mm, motor guided, one-barrel gun with 840 of ammunition. For a typical mission plan, with 8 Kentron ZT35 Ingwe missiles (range 5 km) and 18 rockets of 400-20 mm, it can achieve a flight range of 230 km, at a medium speed of 220 km/h (including 20 minute spare fuel).
3D Modeling Features :
- High accuracy 3d modeling.
- High polygonal model, suitable for game or visualizations.
- Fully textured
- Non animated features, but available flight model parts for an easy animation purpose.
- Polygon Quad and Tris, not suitable for meshmooth/subdivison.
- Basic interior/cockpit with basic pilot model.
- No pluggin needed, 3ds max uses mental ray other format available for scanline rendering.
- Units : cm
- Polygon counts : 329.598
- Vertices counts : 338.807
File Formats :
- 3ds max 2012 (with mental ray materials and render setup)
Texture formats :
- Main texture 4096x4096 (diffuse, specular, bump & normal maps)
- Glass textures 2048x2048 (diffuse, specular, alpha maps)
- Weaponry texture 1024x1024 (diffuse, specular, bump & normal maps)
- Super Hind parts 2048x2048 (diffuse, specular, bump & normal maps)
- Optional Liveries Included (South African and Algerian Air Force)
- Included Photoshop PSD with layers for liveries adjustment.
Model and textured by Siregar3D