Ferrari Classic Engine Pack 3D Model Collection
This collection includes very detailed 3D models of:
1952-63 Ferrari Colombo V12 250 engine with gearbox included. A 3 litre (2953 cc) engine, with a bore of 73 mm and a stroke of 58.8, unitary displacement of 250 and a maximum power of 300 bhp at 7500 rpm. It was used by the Ferrari 250 GTO series.
1957-61 Ferrari 250TR Colombo 3L engine with gearbox included. The 250 Testa Rossa engine was based on Colombo-designed 3.0L V12 used in 250 GT road and racing cars. Carlo Chiti and other Ferrari engineers made several modifications to increase the performance of this already proven engine. The starting point was a 1953-style cylinder block with an overall capacity of 2953 cc, a 73mm bore and 58.8 mm stroke. Six two-barrel Weber 38 DCN carburetors fed the engine, increased from the 3 carburetors typical for 250 GT engines. The cylinder heads used single overhead cams, 2 valves per cylinder and helical double-coil valve springs (a first for Ferrari). It was mainly used on the Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa cars.
1963 Ferrari Colombo V12 engine (330 series) with gearbox included. It is similar to the engines used by the 250 GTOs, but bigger. It is a 4 litre (3967 cc) engine, with a bore of 77 mm and a stroke of 71.8, unitary displacement of 330 and a maximum power of 390 bhp at 7500 rpm. It was used for the Ferrari America series, the 330 LMB series as well as the 330 GTO models.
The models parts:
- cylinder heads
- cylinder block
- fuel pump
- fuel rail
- fan assembly
- engine block
- cam covers
- oil sump
- oil dipstick
- oil filler tubes
- oil filters
- starter motor
- gearbox case
- throttle control linkage
- water rails
- Polygonal models (quads only) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Blender, OBJ and FBX version. Two OBJ Files with different subdivision levels.
- Models are scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups. No ngons used.
- Everything about the engines is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real engines (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are around 40 materials for each model grouped into one multi-material in 3ds Max.
- Textures (PNG format) with resolutions from 250x250 to 2048x2048 used for bolts, some plates and distributors normal bumps.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers and all sticker textures are original stickers. No default names for objects or materials used.
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2021 with V-Ray 5 Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.