Tech boxes-TB1 kit Low-poly 3D model
This set is part of an ongoing series of 3D designer parts/3D Kitbash sets, useful for 3D concept designs, motion graphics and abstract sci-fi oriented scene elements. Includes 10 tech greeble models and accompanying shaders.
This package contains following items:
- one 3ds max 2010 file setup with native scanline renderer and standard materials.
- one 3ds max 2010 file setup with Vray2 and standard 3ds max compatible materials.
- one 3ds max 2016 file setup with Octane render 4
- one Octane 4 standalone ORBX file (Octane standalone includes possibility to export the shaders to live/Local DB accessible to all versions of Octane)
- one export OBJ file for import to all other major 3d applications (geometry + UV coordinates and basic material only, all pivots set to world origin)
- one FBX file for import to other applications, basic shaders included (retains the sub material ID selections, UV’s and object pivots)
- a folder containing the textures (2048x2048pix) and all elements to make the textures (+ PSD file with layers)
Note: The renders on top are mostly Octane renders, default scanline and Vray renderers produce different images.
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the small envelope icon next to the Author name or enter his profile and use the green contact button on the left).