Tech boxes-TB1 kit Low-poly 3D model
This set is part of an ongoing series of 3D designer parts/3D Kitbash sets that can be used to form certain types of graphical details, useful for 3D concept designs, motion graphics and abstract sci-fi oriented scene elements.
Note: Don't forget you can also use these parts in conjunction with some of my other kits to create different design outcomes. You can view some example scenes on my personal page (you can click iterateCGI on top to enter it and find out more about these other kits)
This package contains following items: Total of 10 models and accompanying compatible shaders embedded in following files. (UV unwrap modifiers present in stack)
- one 3ds max file setup with native scanline renderer and standard materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Vray2 and standard 3ds max compatible materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Octane renderer and Octane materials.
- one export OBJ file for import to all other major 3d applications. (geometry + UV coordinates and textures only)
- one FBX file for import to other applications (includes the sub selection ID's)
- a folder containing textures and all elements to make the textures (includes PSD file with layers)
Al 3ds max files are click render ready and made in version 2010.
Note: The renders on top are mostly Octane renders, default scanline and Vray renderers produce different images.
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the small envelope icon next to the Author name or enter his profile and use the green contact button on the left).