Bitcoin Low-poly 3D model
Bitcoin Low Poly with 8K Displacement
All preview images rendered with Octane Render. Plus a few screenshots of the model in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Unreal Engine, and Element 3D. Enviroments and lighting setups are not included. The model is a flat coin, all detail comes from the textures (mainly DIsplacement/Height/Normal). Both faces of the coin are identical (to leverage higher texture resolution).
- Real world scale.
- Dimensions: 2.3 cm x 2.3 cm x 0.2 cm.
- All geometry is subdivision ready.
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 0: 448 (Base mesh).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 1: 1,792 (As shown in the wireframes).
- Polycount at subdiv Lv. 2: 7,168 (As rendered in Octane).
- Includes Substance Painter Project file, so you can easily adjust any of the parameters to create infinite variations of the textures.
- Includes an 8K (16 bit tiff) Displacement texture.
- Fully unwrapped, intelligently overlapping UV's.
- Vertex Color tags for all sub-parts, so you can easily re-shade specific parts.
- True 8K PBR Textures.
- Normal maps are OpenGL, invert the green channel to convert to DirectX.
- No N-gons, Isolated Vertices, or Complex Poles.
_SPP - Substance Painter project files. You can edit the PBR textures for all file formats bellow, and re-export render engine specific versions (Vray, Unreal Engine, Unity, Redshift, Corona, Arnold, and more). Screnshot attached.
_TEX - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 4K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). Unpack in the root folder. All files point to these textures by default. Screenshot attached.
_TEX_8K - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Textures are 8K 16bit png files (Spec/Gloss PBR). You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need as much detail.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders, using the PBR Textures. This is where all the renders come from. Screnshot attached.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded textures (4K). Can be unpacked as an OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders using the PBR textures exported from Substance Painter. Screnshot attached.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX exported from C4D. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all PBR textures should maintain link.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D. Three versions: subdiv Lv. 0 / 1 / 2. All PBR textures still applicable.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. Using the OBJ and PBR textures. You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the OBJ/Texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_MAX - 3ds Max project file with default shaders, using the PBR textures. May need adjustments.
Extra formats with embeded textures at 2K resolution (Metal/Rough PBR): .dae (Collada), .usdz (Pixar/Apple AR), .gltf/.glb (Khronos Group), .uasset (Unreal Engine).
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, please dont hesitate to get in touch. Also please consider leaving a like or a comment discussing the model, so i know what i can improve.