3D Realistic Human Skull model 3D model
Manually sculpted and textured, highly detailed human skull. Ready for high-quality rendering.
- Sculpted in Zbrush from reference images.
- Retopology and UVs made in Maya.
- Base color, normal and displacement maps baked in Zbrush from polypainted high-resolution sculpt.
- AO and custom roughness/glossiness maps made in Substance Painter.
- Uses UDIMs for texturing
|| Polygon Count ||
Low-resolution mesh: 11 389 polys
Medium-resolution mesh: 35 390 polys
High-resolution decimated mesh: 2 148 590 polys
Full-Resolution Zbrush Sculpt: 32 106 752 polys
- All textures are 4K
- 3 UDIMS for each type of texture
- All 'tif' files as well as 2 alternate 'exr' gloss and roughness files
|| Other relevant notes ||
Includes displacement maps for high-detail renders. The Maya scene file included has been optimized for rendering with Arnold. Although you can still use the maps on any renderer.
All maps included require a 3D package that can handle UDIMs. Most 3D packages are UDIM-compatible, like Maya, 3DS Max, Marmoset Toolbag, etc.
Includes: Render-ready Maya scene with lights; 2 different LOD fbx meshes; Decimated high-resolution fbx mesh; Zbrush tool of the original sculpt for baking of new textures/ LODs; PBR texture maps.
No skull interior or teeth roots. Not sculpted from a 3D-scanned base.