1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
This firearm comes with 50 round drum magazine, 30 round box magazine, and .45 ACP cartridge. The bolt, safety, fire selector, magazine catch and sights can be articulated.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier.
- The geometry has been triangulated to ensure it shades as accurately as possible in game engines. The number of quads is given in the polygon number box. There's an extra download for a quaded versions of the gun.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Weapon Dimensions: 85cm x 16cm x 20.8cm
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed
- Thompson: 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 30 Round Magazine: 1024x1024 PBR textures
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.
++ BONUS ++
The high poly model used to bake texture maps for the Thompson is also available for download. (3ds Max 2018)
Really nice model with convenient setup in game engine!