Low poly shotguns collection low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Benelli M4/M1014 (7,514 triangles)
Franchi SPAS-12 (5,960 triangles)
Sawn-Off (3,857 triangles)
Armsel Striker (5,955 triangles)
Saiga-12 (5,632 triangles)
Low poly, game ready. Material in max file only (vray). Moving parts created as separate sub-object shells/elements for easy rigging. High quality 2048x2048 TGA textures (color, specular, normal).
- Use of this model & textures implies some basic knowledge of 3D techniques, including but not limited to: modeling, topology, working with object and sub-objects, UV space, shading/materials and rendering.
- If you don't have the necessary knowledge (or a team member with such) please ask through a private message if the model is adequate for intended use, as well as any other questions you might have.
- rendering the model "as is" will not produce the exact same result as preview images. The images above may have been rendered using HDRI (environment) and additionally treated in image processing software.
- If you encounter any issues after purchase or need help using the model, please use product support and we will try our best to provide assistance, make minor tweaks or export different file types if necessary.
- Bear in mind the time zone difference when sending a message, as depending on the time of day the reply might be delayed. Please be patient, you will receive an answer as soon as possible.
- If you spot an error in the product description or have a suggestion how to improve it after using the model, please send a message, it will be greatly appreciated.
- If you are happy with the model and the support, please don't forget to rate.
Good luck with your project!