1 / 16
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
Ultimate pack of 3D models for city crowds in Low Poly Style. Characters modeled and Rigged with 3ds Max Biped+Skin. All individuals are manually crafted to achieve a unique appearance in terms of face, body shape and skin color. With four major age groups: Kids, teens, adults and elders. This collection is tested and proven to be suitable for Illustration and explainer videos, architecture visualizations and WebGL/Mobile/AR/VR applications and games.
Texture Variants: 20+
All the characters use a compatible palette color system that allows easy switching and customization. This allows the following features:
- All characters can share a unique texture.
- The texture can be switched to any of the provided variants.
- Regions on the texture image define parts of the model.
- **Young Adults(10): Representing age range from 18 to 30.
- City (20): Common city people in casual and business outfits.
- Professionals (20): Representing most common professions: Construction workers, Doctors, etc..
- Downtown (20): Similar to 'City', but a little bit more colorful and modern.
- Kids (6): Young boys and girls about 10 to 15 years old.
- Elders (10): Old people about 60-70 years old.
- Beach (10): A set of characters from 'Downtown' but dressed in swimsuits. (BONUS PROPS: A floating toy for each one of them).
- Little Kids (6): Younger kids from 3 to 5 years old.
- Extras (8): A miscellaneous group representing additional professions.
- The scene for the architecture preview image and the elements of the infographic preview are not included.
- The dummy props shown in presentation images are included.
- Average model polygon count is about 1,000. (Or 2,000 as triangles)
- Proportions at real scale, and human proportions. 1unit = 1cm.
- Tested with Unity 2020.3 for humanoid system compatibility.
- T-Pose clean files included. OBJ format do not upport rigging.
- Basic animations and poses included.
Your feedback is important!
Any comments or reviews will be considered carefully and any issues or bugs will be fixed immediately.
Great Collection of LowPoly assets that are simple but also rich and easy to rig also in other softwares like blender etc.