We are looking for someone with expertise in User Experience and User Interface design that could help us further develop one of the world’s leading 3D model marketplaces. UX/UI designer will work as a part of Product Management/Development team and will be responsible for overall product functionality and developing beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Translating concepts into wireframes, mockups and, eventually, high fidelity designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborating with product managers, data analysts and growth hackers to ensure the most successful product solutions.
Who you are?
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment (startup experience is a big advantage).
- You have several years of UX/UI or Web Design experience under your belt.
- You have expertise in UX/UI software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suit or similar. You will have the possibility to work with the tools that you like best.
- You understand the concepts of responsive design.
- You iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You have an ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas to other team members.
- You have a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- You are interested in computer graphics, 3D, gaming or VR/AR (having prior experience is not necessary, but would be a big plus).
- You are results-oriented, self-motivated, and have ambition to build a world class product.
What we offer
- Space for and encouragement towards experimentation and learning from mistakes
- Challenging work in engaging the global community of designers and growing marketplace for 3D digital models used in VR/AR, gaming and a number computer graphics related industries
- Work in a data-driven company
- Open-minded policy towards technology related decisions and ideas
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours