CGTrader, a leading global provider of 3D visualization solutions for e-commerce and the world’s largest marketplace for licensable stock and custom 3D models, is looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize, and assess our product operations to the next level!
- Define and drive product vision for your product area
- Own teams roadmap to maximise users and business success
- Analyse and understand what s the next problem that needs to be solved
- Translate business objectives into actionable and validated product goals
Set clear objectives and priorities for your team
- Work closely with the team to find the simplest solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with the product team to clarify and improve product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead a product team towards achieving goals
- Experience with building a product that solves user problems and creates value to business
- Experience in leading a team by setting effective work processes and applying Agile practices
- Be able to discover what needs to be done to get the most value with minimum effort
- Be able to take abstract problems, understand it, and convert it to a clear explanation with a plan on how to systematically solve it
- Be able to find multiple solutions to any problem and then be able to select the best one and explain why it is so
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become not only a part of it, but a driving part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to drive Product operations and work in a truly data-driven environment.
On top of this, we also offer:
- Net salary range for this position is 1800 - 2500 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your experience and competence!
- Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance
- Private health insurance
- Professional development budget
- A great workplace culture
- Limitless future opportunities