CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently are looking for an Engineering Team Lead who will join our growing team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Find simple solutions to complex problems;
- Help to design and lead the implementation of a cloud-based product;
- Work closely with product managers and other stakeholders to deliver the best product possible;
- Have ownership and responsibility for a significant aspect of product functionality from the back-end logic to the user interface;
- Propose optimizations, code refactoring, and overall system or product improvement strategies;
- Coach and mentor your team members, help them to achieve their career goals, conduct 1:1 meetings and performance reviews;
- Be able to facilitate scrum processes within the team, run or effectively contribute other meetings;
- Contribute to the growth and development of engineering departed together with other leads;
- Have a good knowledge of long-term project maintenance, eliminate bottlenecks, preferably have experience in leading big scale projects;
- Have a good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, TDD, GraphQL, AWS, Heroku, and other magic words.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
Salary we offer:
From 3 600 Eur to 4 200 EUR (after taxes).