CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Serve as a key member of the team responsible for supporting revenue;
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support;
- Oversee and take proactive steps to ensure successful and timely delivery of 3D content to our largest enterprise customers;
- Manage customer expectations and consult on 3D content creation, delivery options and any technical integrations;
- Coordinate efforts of a cross-functional project team and take full ownership of team deliverables;
- Constantly identify bottlenecks and issues that need to be solved to achieve the biggest impact to project success;
- Track and report project progress to internal and external stakeholders;
- Review and negotiate upon contracts and other formal agreements with our to customers;
- Contribute with your insights and suggestions to optimize delivery workflow and to improve the ARsenal platform.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, Product Manager, or Key Account Manager, preferably in a startup or other dynamic environment;
- Good understanding of Autodesk 3ds Max, Substance Painter, Blender or other digital 3D content creation software use, and automation processes in general;
- You are exceptionally well-organized, being able to clearly define your priorities, and are able to work under a tight schedule;
- You have presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customers directly (CTOs, IT management, and developers) and you have the ability to identify their business needs, friction points and negotiate on important project aspects;
- You have a strong sense of ownership, proactive risks identification, and mitigation;
- You are analytical and able to support your decisions with data. Having experience working with BI tools is a big advantage.
What is on offer:
It Is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough – a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.