Head of Growth - Designer product
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
CGTrader is looking for a high-performing Growth Product Manager to join our service delivery team and help accelerate exciting growth of CGTrader ARsenal platform. This core position will be responsible for both long-term strategy as well as short-term success of maintaining a healthy and growing community of our freelance 3D designers to meet the needs of our client demand with both speed and quality.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Bring strong analytical, strategic thinking and leadership skills to develop 3D modeling capability strategy aimed at attracting new freelance 3D designers into the CGTrader ARsenal platform, increasing designers’ retention and productivity as well as overall community satisfaction.
- Establish and lead the designer supply team by setting a quarterly team OKRs, providing motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality and a sense of urgency.
- Distil data-based insights and suggest the initiatives with the best return on investment.
- Lead and execute on various growth initiatives in the areas of designer acquisition, activation and community management.
- Own and steer designer related product improvements, including new designers onboarding process, user experience and effectiveness while working on platform, compensation, motivation mechanisms, community satisfaction monitoring, etc.
- Establish partnerships with 3rd party 3D modeling studios and other related service providers to vastly expand our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues from sales, marketing, product and development teams in order to materialise supply related initiatives.
- Stay current on the freelance designer acquisition landscape, trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas for community growth.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Proven experience in ability to develop strategic frameworks for user or community acquisition and retention.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to utilize dashboards, data and forecasting tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to ensure a healthy pipeline of freelance designers to meet expected client demand.
- Proven track record of driving initiatives positively impacting major company KPIs.
- Capability to proactively identify and lead process and product improvements in a growth environment.
- Good understanding of project management best practices and practical experience with marketing tactics.
- Leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a drive for results-focused performance.
- This is a hands-on position, you should be able to carry your own analysis, craft a process and provide structured requirements for platform improvements.
- Experience in SaaS, e-commerce, 3D, AR industries would be a bonus.
- Previous work experience in high-growth tech companies would be an additional bonus.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
Salary we offer:
starts from 2 500 EUR (after taxes).
Exact salary will be determined based on candidate’s experience.