CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Ensure new sources for lead generation and manage LRS lead qualification;
- Ensure consistent flow of new opportunities/demand for our AE’s to work with and be fully productive;
- Motivate SDR’s/LRS’s to exceed goals through coaching and incentives;
- Ensure we efficiently qualify inbound demand;
- Analyze Outreach cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry;
- Build a word-class SDR team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDR’s, and SDR managers;
- Plan, forecast, and understand industry trends to actively update outreach strategies and stay at the top of the competition;
- Track team performance, collect data, feedback and create insightful reports to share with management and stakeholders;
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product and 3D ops people to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering. Share feedback and work on cross-functional campaigns/projects.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams. Responsible for creating and iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement;
- Experience managing an outbound prospecting team. Preferred 3+ years sales leadership experience;
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams;
- Experienced user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software (Outreach/Mixmax);
- Being able to work independently and respond quickly;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team;
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.