CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Taking over Sales Qualified Leads from the Sales Development team and converting them to opportunities;
- Presenting CGTrader services to potential customers according to their needs;
- Demonstrating the product;
- Preparing price quotes and negotiating;
- Preparing and submitting contracts, closing opportunities;
- Managing ongoing relationships, discovering up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Pushing forward our B2B sales process through calling and emailing;
- Representing CGTrader at various events across the US;
- Analyzing quantitative sales and delivery data, and rapidly reacting to emerging opportunities, changing conditions;
- Gathering feedback from customers for the product/development team;
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track progress and report goals;
- Educating customers about our business processes;
- Doing serious client due diligence;
- Preparing recurring and occasional reports;
- Proactively indicating delivery risks and issues.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in a B2B sales role in the tech industry;
- You have experience working with CRM platforms and data analytics tools. Experience using Salesforce is a plus;
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a major plus;
- You have experience in giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients;
- You are capable to lead the client from lead to repetitive buyer;
- You are able to build relationships with potential and existing customers effectively;
- You are able to constructively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- You pay great attention to details and have strong organizational skills;
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team;
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
We offer a monthly base salary from 1500 - 2100 Eur (net) plus Bonuses.