CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns using data-driven sales methodology;
- Use sales outreach tools, connect and push leads further through our sales funnel;
- Take a part in analyzing data and contributing to our lead generation and outreach strategies;
- Qualify leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions by doing discovery calls, communicating by email and calls;
- Utilize effective listening and strong assessment skills to uncover motivations and identify opportunities, hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email;
- Work closely with each prospect from initial contact to qualification, in order to book quality meetings for our Key Account Managers;
- Constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You are familiar with outbound outreach processes;
- You have experience working with CRM platforms. Experience using Salesforce is a plus;
- You have experience working with SDR cadence management tools. Experience using outreach.io ir MixMax is a plus;
- You have experience with cold calling and building relationships with potential customers;
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a major plus;
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 600 EUR to 1 300 EUR (net).