CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 500,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Modelry, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Finance team is responsible for providing transparency and accuracy in the company's financial operations flow. As a member of our Finance team, you’ll be an essential part of ensuring our processes are synchronized within the company. You’ll be responsible for our recurrent operations and encouraged to express your own ideas. Also, you’ll often communicate with our Customer Success, Engineering, Product teams to contribute to the improvement of our framework.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Manage purchase invoices
- Payment process execution and control
- Perform credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Perform analytical reconciliations of accounting data
- Issue VAT and proforma invoices
- Monitoring of accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll process
- Cooperation with outsourced accountants
- Administration of credit cards
- Handling requests from Customer Success team
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant fields
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Good analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficient at communicating in spoken and written English
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options;
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities;
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
Salary we offer: from 2000 Eur (gross)