CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
● Work on CGTrader ARsenal brand visuals & brand identity evolution;
● Own the creative/design output and execute the visual strategy for the brand across customer touchpoints including promotional materials, visual communications, emails, and social media;
● Contribute to marketing and branding initiatives such as landing pages, social media graphics, iconography, website assets, infographics, visual content, banners, etc. with top-notch design work;
● Work closely with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to build strong brand narratives through visual storytelling and communications design;
● Create simple animated content for digital screens.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
● Experience designing for the web and social media;
● Proficiency with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and XD or other prototyping software;
● Basic knowledge of UX design;
● Have prior experience working in a creative agency, advertising/marketing firm or a product-led company;
● Strong work ethics. You work empathetically, putting yourself in someone else’s shoes and seeing the world through their eyes and creating visual content they want to consume;
● A growth mindset. You’re a lifelong learner who is always looking to innovate and raise the bar;
● Illustration, motion graphics and data visualization skills are a major plus;
● Previous experience in developing a company’s brand book is also a plus!
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
● Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
● Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
● Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget growth mindset;
● Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
● Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
● Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
● Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1400 EUR to 2000 EUR (net).