CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a Project Manager who will join our service delivery team and will play a key role in accelerating the exciting growth of CGTrader ARsenal platform.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful and timely delivery of 3D content to our largest enterprise customers
- Manage customer expectations and consult on 3D content creation and delivery options
- Coordinate efforts of cross-functional project team and take full ownership of team deliverables
- Constantly identify bottlenecks and issues that need to be solved to achieve biggest impact to project success
- Track and report project progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Propose new ways to execute projects more effectively
- Contribute with your insights and suggestions to optimise delivery workflow and to improve ARsenal platform
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, Product Manager or Key Account Manager, preferably in a startup environment
- You are exceptionally well-organized, being able to clearly define your priorities, and are able to work under a tight schedule
- Experience working with customers directly and ability to identify their business needs, friction points and negotiate on important project aspects
- Strong sense of ownership, proactive risks identification and mitigation
- You are highly analytical and able to support your decisions with data. Having experience working with BI tools is a big advantage
- You have the ability to deliver results individually or as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- You will be at a great advantage if you have working knowledge of 3D content creation
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
We offer a monthly base salary from 1700 EUR to 2100 EUR (net) for mid level and from 2100 to 2500 EUR for senior level.