CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- To Advocate and drive great user experience;
- Together with product team to define problems and goals, find solutions, create iterative prototypes for new products, features, and enhancements, and clearly communicate designs;
- To design and conduct usability tests to understand user challenges and gaps in usability;
- To execute in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment;
- To maintains consistency across the product.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 3 years of related work experience improving the usability of complex enterprise software products;
- Passion for solving product problems while balancing different facets of a user experience;
- A portfolio that demonstrates interaction design , user research, and user-centered design process , as well as experience working creatively with cross-functional teams;
- Proven ability to narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive solutions;
- Proficient with design programs and prototyping tools (for example, Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch, or Figma );
- Experience with the agile development process and close collaborator with product managers and engineers;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about user tasks and workflows;
- Experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team;
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1600 EUR to 3100 EUR (net).