Back-end Engineer (Ruby, Senior level)
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer who will join our growing team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, quality polish, and release;
- Collaborate with team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected;
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments. This includes being able to research issues related to system configuration, software and database systems, and problems related to data integrity or conformity;
- Maintain a focus on uptime and performance for high-volume solutions, hosted solutions.
You’ll fit right in if you have::
- 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience and skills. Experience with React is a big plus;
- Consistent track record of building, deploying and supervising large scale, high availability web applications;
- Proficient at debugging sophisticated problems using interactive development tools, logs, and/or IDE;
- Solid communication, collaboration and mentoring skills to work with a range of colleagues from product specialists and end-users, to UX designers and other developers;
- Data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization;
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies;
- Ability to own functional (tech-support, performance, quality, etc.) or product area;
- You’re up for mentoring coworkers and can give in-depth, productive feedback during code reviews.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
from 2600 EUR to 3400 Eur (after taxes)