CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a 3D Marketplace Community Manager who will work on growing and strengthening the CGTrader Marketplace designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem and learn new valuable skills.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Keen interest in 3D modeling and computer graphics;
- Knowledge of 3D modeling industry from the designer’s point of view;
- A good command of English;
- Customer support or technical support experience;
- User community management or social media marketing experience.
What is on offer:
It Is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough – a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary of 1200 EUR (net).