Senior Product Marketing Manager
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
We're looking for a hardworking product marketer to help drive the success of our products and services. As a key member of the ARsenal marketing team, you’ll work on marketing initiatives that drive awareness and adoption of ARsenal’s 3D modeling engine and product visualization platform. You will also be a product expert with attention to detail and a willingness to manage deliverables - from one-pagers to case studies, creating buyer personas and contributing to the creation and distribution of product positioning, messaging, and product education to align internal teams and drive customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a B2B background, ideally with a SaaS product or service and some understanding of the ecommerce landscape.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Developing and delivering product positioning, value propositions, and narratives
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new and existing customer segments and verticals
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and product fit, the customer’s challenges, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with members of the marketing, product, and sales teams to accelerate business growth globally
- Translate priority opportunities into compelling business case studies that define business value and ROI
- Lead and assist in the creation of pitch decks, one-pagers, market research, webinars, and customer engagement events
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 4-5 years as a product marketer in the tech, B2B, or ecommerce industry
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Some product development understanding and go-to-market process
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and strong ability to facilitate discussions and deliver presentations
- Proven history of working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and out-of-the-box thinking skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to constant change and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and is able to demonstrate creative and critical thinking
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2000 EUR to 2500 EUR (net).