3D Designer Community Manager
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a 3D Designer Community Manager who will work on growing and strengthening the CGTrader 3D designers community. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the currently booming 3D industry in one of the market leading companies.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Gather and analyze behavioral data to improve internal processes
- Draft and distribute various communications that introduce updates, ask to provide feedback, recognize the community members or the company itself
- Plan, coordinate, and execute workshops and webinars for the global designer community
- Attend relevant events and activities to build strong relationships with the tech community
- Respond to inquiries from community members and other interested parties
- Manage virtual groups to enhance the online profile of the company
- Develop a strategy to build and maintain initiatives that will have a positive impact on the designer community (education, recognition, etc)
- Build and maintain relationships with members of the designer community, key individuals, and other teams
- Serve as a key point of contact for the designer community members for non-technical questions
- Be the principal ambassador for the organization, with responsibilities for delivering the company’s vision within the designer community
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Keen interest in 3D modeling and computer graphics;
- Knowledge of 3D modeling industry from the designer’s point of view;
- A good command of English;
- Customer support or technical support experience;
- User community management or social media marketing experience.
What is on offer:
It Is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough – a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1200 EUR (net.) to 1700 (net).