CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
CGTrader is looking for a creative Design Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences. We’re searching for an experienced Design director to guide an extremely talented team of designers. The ideal Design director will bring a mix of marketing, and business expertise to the position too.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Direct and supervise design related activities across all communication channels in the company, including our website visuals, sales material, presentations and ads.
- Work on CGTrader Marketplace & ARsenal brand visuals & brand identity evolution;
- Own the creative/design output and execute the visual strategy for the brand across customer touchpoints including promotional materials, visual communications, emails, and social media;
- Contribute to marketing and branding initiatives such as landing pages, social media graphics, iconography, website assets, infographics, visual content, banners, etc. with top-notch design work;
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to build strong brand narratives through visual storytelling and communications design;
- Create simple animated content for digital screens.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers, provide directions and supervise the results.
- Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing material
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Been working in the industry for while and designing original/unique visuals that stand out in the crowd;
- Strong portfolio showcasing your digital design skills;
- Have prior experience working in a leading creative agency, advertising/marketing firm or a product-led company;
- Proficiency with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and XD or other prototyping software and basic knowledge of UX design;
- Strong work ethics. You work empathetically, putting yourself in someone else’s shoes and seeing the world through their eyes and creating visual content they want to consume;
- A growth mindset. You’re a lifelong learner who is always looking to innovate and raise the bar;
- Illustration, motion graphics and data visualization skills are a major plus;
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- 5 additional vacation days during summer
We offer a monthly base salary from 1900 EUR to 3000 EUR (net).
Please note that this is a full-time, remote or on-site position and you can comfortably work around GMT+2 (we’re located in Vilnius, Lithuania)