CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently are looking for a Engineering Team Lead who will join our growing team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Find simple solutions to complex problems;
- Have ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface;
- Be able to propose optimization, code refactoring, and overall system improvement strategies;
- Be able to grow your team, help them to achieve professional goals by conducting daily meetings, 1on1, performance reviews;
- Think about how to tailor a user experience, but is also comfortable creating highly scalable infrastructures.
- Have knowledge of long-term project maintenance (and how to do it right by eliminating bottlenecks), preferably be experienced in big scale projects;
- Helped design and lead implementation of cloud-based products;
- Have a good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, TDD, GraphQL, AWS, Heroku and other magic words;
- Professional full-stack web development experience using Ruby on Rails.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team;
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
3300 EUR to 4500 Eur (after taxes)