CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Support the product team with valuable data insights to facilitate decision-making for product development;
- Support team on making the right decisions and focusing on the right outcome by designing appropriate hypothesis validation method;
- Setup business intelligence dashboards, reports and perform ad hoc data analysis;
- Expand the efficient usage of data analytics to identify new business opportunities within the company.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst;
- Advanced SQL knowledge and basics in Python;
- Highly business-result-oriented and comfortable with iterative processes;
- A strong communicator who can present results in an informative and persuasive manner;
- Have a degree in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or a similar field;
- Excellent at communicating in written and spoken English;
- Experience in a tech company is an advantage;
- Experience in machine learning methods is an advantage.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1500 - to 2200 EUR net (mid level) and from 2200 - to 3000 EUR net (senior level).