DevOps Engineer (Mid/Senior level)
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join our growing 3D team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor AWS infrastructure and its applications;
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc;
- Manage and improve CI/CD tooling;
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments. This includes being able to research issues related to system configuration, software and database systems, and problems related to data integrity or conformity;
- Collaborate with other engineering teams and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected;
- Maintain a focus on uptime and performance for high-volume solutions, hosted solutions;
- Includes some after-hours on-call responsibilities;
- Optionally, lead a small SRE team.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- 4+ years experience in Systems Engineering, DevOps or SRE roles running large scale infrastructure, cloud or web services;
- A big plus for experience with Ruby or Node environments;
- Experience with a CI system (i.e. Gitlab & Jenkins) and monitoring tools (New Relic, Datadog);
- Be able to write scripts and automation using Python / Bash / Ruby;
- Familiar with Ansible, packer, or similar tools;
- Solid communication, collaboration and mentoring skills to work with a range of colleagues from product specialists and end-users, to UX designers and other developers;
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
from 1500 EUR to 3000 Eur (after taxes)