CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently, we are looking for a 3D QA Team Lead who will join our growing Delivery team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem and learn valuable skills.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Own and take responsibility for a 3D model QA process efficiency and quality;
- Lead internal team of 5+ 3D QA specialists;
- Grow your team, help them to achieve professional goals by conducting daily standups, 1-on-1s and performance reviews;
- Participate in new colleagues hiring process;
- Suggest improvements for 3D model QA efficiency and capacity;
- Report to Head of 3D, and align team’s objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Hands-on work experience in 3D modeling workflows;
- Ability to solve problems, delegate tasks and motivate team members;
- Good time management, planning and organization skills;
- Experience improving delivery/modeling/QA processes;
- At least 2 years experience leading people;
- Excellent soft skills or willingness to improve;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Experience working in a startup environment is a bonus.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
Salary we offer:
We offer a monthly base salary from 1800 EUR to 2200 EUR (after taxes). Exact salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience.