We are committed to changing the way people access, adapt, and adopt 3D content to transform the way they experience everything. CGTrader offers a full-service 3D visualization solution for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Combining over 15 years of experience in 3D visualization with our global community of 3D design professionals, CGTrader creates high-quality, photorealistic 3D assets in any volume and complexity – quickly and cost-effectively. CGTrader has a proven track record of working with large enterprise customers including Fortune 500 companies. Among our customers and partners are Google, Nike, Microsoft, Crate & Barrel, Shopify.
- Own and drive development of a specific part of bigger B2B product and coordinate your approach with the rest of the company;
- Develop and own product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances ;
- Constantly analyse and identify next problem that needs to be solved to achieve biggest impact to business results;
- Translate business objectives into actionable and validated product goals (defining OKRs for your team and align it within the company);
- To make sure that product features are build with best UX and with focus on delivering maximum value in a shortest time;
- Lead and inspire your team team towards achieving goals.
3 years of experience of managing product development in product focused companies. Practical knowledge of most (or all) concepts and methodologies listed below:
- Product Discovery and planning (Data analysis, customer/user research, stakeholder interviews, process analysis, prioritization, OKRs);
- Clear communication (Why?, What?, How?);
- Product/feature design (Ideation, MVP, UX/Usability focus, simple and effective solutions);
- Agile implementation (Agile methodologies, fast iterations, delivering value not features);
- Data driven product development approach;
- Marketplaces (C2C, B2C, B2B2C), e-commerce or B2B Saas products.
Proven ability to:
- take complex abstract problems, understanding them, disassemble to separate parts and then come up with an appropriate plan to solve it;
- identify multiple solutions to a problem and then decide effectively which one is the best and explain why;
- Identify good and bad UX and work effectively with UX designer to find the best solution;
- Radically cut the scope to get maximum value from the least effort without sacrificing quality of User experience.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
On top of this, we also offer:
- Salary based on your experience;
- Flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Professional development budget;
- A great workplace culture (including fun company and team building events!);
- Great future opportunities to grow along with the business.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2000 EUR to 2800 EUR (net) for mid level and from 2800 to 3500 (net) for senior level.