CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Own and drive development of a specific part of bigger B2B product and coordinate your approach with the rest of the company;
- Develop and own product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances;
- Constantly analyse and identify next problem that needs to be solved to achieve biggest impact to business results;
- Translate business objectives into actionable and validated product goals (defining OKRs for your team and align it within the company);
- To make sure that product features are build with best UX and with focus on delivering maximum value in a shortest time;
- Lead and inspire your team towards achieving goals.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- 3 years of experience of managing product development in product focused companies. Practical knowledge of most (or all) concepts and methodologies listed below:
- Product Discovery and planning (Data analysis, customer/user research, stakeholder interviews, process analysis, prioritization, OKRs);
- Clear communication (Why?, What?, How?);
- Product/feature design (Ideation, MVP, UX/Usability focus, simple and effective solutions);
- Agile implementation (Agile methodologies, fast iterations, delivering value not features);
- Data driven product development approach;
- Marketplaces (C2C, B2C, B2B2C), e-commerce or B2B Saas products.
Proven ability to:
- take complex abstract problems, understanding them, disassemble to separate parts and then come up with an appropriate plan to solve it;
- identify multiple solutions to a problem and then decide effectively which one is the best and explain why;
- Identify good and bad UX and work effectively with UX designer to find the best solution;
- Radically cut the scope to get maximum value from the least effort without sacrificing quality of User experience.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1900 EUR to 2600 EUR (net) for mid level and from 2600 to 3400 (net) for senior level.