CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a 3D QA Specialist who will join our growing team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Moderate 3D assets in a worldwide 3D community;
- Assess the quality of 3D models;
- Provide feedback and technical support to offsite 3D designers and clients;
- Develop and test 3D tools, workflows and pipelines;
- 3D modeling/texturing/animation;
- Help other teams with the technical aspects of 3D design.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- You have a keen interest in 3D modeling and computer graphics;
- You have experience with 3ds Max and/or other 3D software;
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your skills;
- You are organized and able to work on a tight schedule;
- Knowledge of scripting (Maxscript, Python, etc.) or other programming languages is a big plus;
- You are fluent in English.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
Salary we offer:
from 600 EUR to 1700 Eur (after taxes)
exact salary will be determined based on candidate’s experience