CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualisation platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER to join our executive management team who will lead our sales organization to meet sales and growth targets. The CRO will be responsible for both short-term success as well as long-term sales and business strategy in order to accelerate revenue growth across all segments and functions.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Develop and oversee the entire organization’s strategic sales and business development functions, ensuring that established revenue and profit goals are met or exceeded
- Drive market and sales strategy in order to achieve aggressive sales targets, modify sales and strategies in response to market conditions
- Design effective sales organization, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment across multiple geographies
- Develop strong relationships with key executives at our largest customers, including deep understanding of their pain points, plans and initiatives to shape our sales and product strategy
- Drive in-depth analysis and tracking of sales data, use it to modify sales strategy, and deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team and management board
- Work closely with the marketing team to assess current and potential markets and develop targeted positioning, branding, and messaging to potential clients
- Develop sales processes, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the company
- Refine CGTrader ARsenal pricing and product mix by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand
- Establish and govern the sales organization’s performance management system, including sales objectives and annual sales quotas by regions and market segments
- Provide leadership to the global sales organization, while fostering a culture of ownership, high-performance, professional development and integrity
- Lead sales organization by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, removing bottlenecks, and taking all personnel related decisions
- Work cross-functionally with fellow members of the management team, including marketing, product and delivery teams in order to foster collaboration
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Experience scaling a VC-backed company to over $100M revenue, with specific experience implementing systems/processes for sales pipeline development, forecasting, and client management
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in a technology company targeting enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with key executives at target customers
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, strategies and productivity improvements throughout the sales organizations
- Leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach, including ability to recruit, retain, and develop both local and remote sales talent
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focused performance
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help lead the company to achieve its objectives and goals.
- Experience in e-commerce, AR/3D, or furniture industry would be a big bonus
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team