CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Maintain, expand and document automated tests;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features/products;
- Participate in the full development life cycle and collaborate with team members to prepare test scenarios as features are being developed;
- Help team deliver features with manual and automated testing;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
- Periodically review existing system functionality and proactively suggest technical and user experience improvements.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You have knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, such as: RSpec, Capybara, Selenium, Jest, Cucumber, Cypress, Browserstack and its API integrations (we don’t expect you to be familiar with all of these tools and technologies);
- Basic understanding how CI/CD pipelines work;
- Creative way of thinking and courage to try out new things. Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts;
- Open-minded and co-operative personality.
What is on offer:
It Is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough – a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 800 to 2 500 Eur (net).