CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 300,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader ARsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for a Computer Vision Lead who will join our growing team to work on innovative solutions that will be used by the global CGTrader designer community. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company and impact the development of the whole 3D ecosystem.
The 360 view of your challenge:
- Work on incredibly hard problems in computer vision that are in huge demand and holds a lot of value to the industries like AR / VR, e-commerce. We have the ideas and we need your computer vision experience to make it a reality;
- Create world-class computer vision products;
- Work in a dynamic team that provides continuous opportunities for learning and growth;
- Create 3D reconstruction algorithms and methods to automate the process of 3D modeling;
- Research and develop methods for extracting 3D data from 2D images;
- Work closely with top-notch engineers from our 3D team;
- Come up with innovative solutions for first-time problems.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, engineering, physics or mathematics with specialization in computer vision, image science, or machine learning areas;
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with Machine Learning;
- Have ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface;
- Design and implement key functionality for computer-vision and AI products;
- Good understanding and working experience of various fundamentals and concepts of image; processing, computer vision, and machine learning;
- Experience with computer vision and deep learning libraries such as OpenCV, Caffe, Tensor Flow is a must.
Nice To Have
- Interests in augmented reality and rendering systems;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Understanding of 3D environments (the real world doesn’t count!).
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
- Amazing office space in Vilnius with unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.