Marketing Manager (Partnerships)
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
Currently we are looking for new colleagues to join our Marketing Team and help us unlock referral / partnership marketing opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to orchestrate new relationships with affiliates, influencers and content distributors in an ever growing 3D space.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Generating additional revenue streams and building brand presence through referral channels;
- Working with large scale referral-driven marketing campaings;
- Building, maintaining and fostering commercial relationships with partners;
- Maintaining an up-to-date partners database;
- Building an affiliate strategy from the ground up;
- Executing integrated campaigns and supporting other marketing team initiatives.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- You consider yourself a mid-level professional with 2+ years of digital-first, marketing experience (ideally in a marketplace, community or SaaS field);
- You have the know-how and a track record of successfully building relationships with affiliates, influencers, media outlets, tech platforms etc. (both free and paid);
- You have strong email outreach experience;
- You have strong analytical and commercial awareness that helps to negotiate win-win situations;
- You have a high sense of ownership, show persistence, and are result-focused.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 100 to 1 500 EUR (net).