Sales Development Representative - Team Lead
CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 370,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 3.9M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing product visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Create, iterate and innovate sales scripts and strategies that help our SDRs set DEMO calls effectively;
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business pre-sales issues to direct manager;
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements to direct manager;
- Support the Head of SDR and VP of Sales in the growth of the sales department and strategy;
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication and high-performance culture.
You’ll fit right in if you have...
- Result-oriented mindset;
- Have a good command in English;
- Feel comfortable working with G-suite, CRM and willing to learn more;
- Have a positive and can-do attitude, as well as attention to detail.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be connected and reachable;
- Annual education budget. Dedicated learning budget for courses, conferences and other learning opportunities;
- Work from home equipment budget: set up your home office for productivity and convenience with a dedicated WFH budget;
- 5 additional vacation days during summer;
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs;
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit;
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1 300 EUR to 1 500 EUR (net).