CGTrader is the world’s leading provider of 3D content. More than 500,000 customers globally, including more than 150 Fortune 500 enterprises, trust CGTrader to source and manage three-dimensional content. We have two core product lines: CGTrader Stock Marketplace that unites over 5M professional 3D designers, and CGTrader Arsenal, our end-to-end 3D product visualization platform, that empowers global e-commerce leaders to generate amazing products visuals and AR experiences using 3D models.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Manage sales data and improve Salesforce CRM processes and CRM set up.
- Import, export and manage leads, contacts, and other data for the sales department;
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce CRM system and its products e.g. work with flows and automations;
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing;
- Use data, reports and dashboards to make decisions about bottlenecks in the sales process;
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement;
- Document processes, including error reports or changes to field history layouts/value sets;
- Maintain and integrate different tools into Salesforce.
You’ll fit right in if:
- Hands-on experience with business analysis and data gathering, application configuration, and administration, preferably within CRM;
- Data modeling, management, analysis and databases – objects and relationships, querying (SQL);
- Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL, APIs, or other;
- Salesforce certification is a plus;
- Reporting tools and analytics – knowledge of various reporting tools and techniques, knowledge of Salesforce reporting tools is a plus;
- Working in B2B field with a project-based sales cycle is a plus;
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change. Startup experience is a major plus;
- You are fluent in English and have very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
What is on offer:
It is a truly exciting time for CGTrader, with the whole industry on the cusp of a massive breakthrough - a very exciting time to join and become a part of CGTrader’s continued success! You will have an opportunity to really make your mark on the company and work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Our perks go beyond great compensation:
- Opportunity to get stock options
- 5 additional vacation days during the summer
- Work from anywhere - we only ask you to be reachable and connected
- Annual education budget for your chosen courses, conferences, and other learning opportunities
- Home equipment budget to set up your home office for productivity and convenience
- Private health insurance, including well-being programs
- Flexible working hours - manage your time as you see fit
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, happy hours, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team
The monthly base salary starts from 2 000 EUR net (after taxes).